sábado, 10 de dezembro de 2011

Mary Jay - Hey Call Me Now

Hey call me now,
you can read my heart if you call me now.
We cant loose the ties that bind.

I can see that my heart is bleeding, play a blue mood on a lonely night.
Oh worthless collect in a dream until we start to feed from your love,

You kiss me goodbye and then you just left me, the weight of the world pushing all over me.
I sit by the phone as I wait on your call, tell me it is me that you're so looking for.

Hey call me now,
The dreams will die and the peace of mind is on a merry-go-round.
Hey call me now,
Come on and smile, disappear from my eyes till you make me your life

Take a look and honor your soul, find somewhere and appear to be strong,
Take my love then throw it all away, leave me with nothing, nothing to say

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by MEUSVÍDEOSFAVORITOSFLASHBACK | Template Editado By FCB FCB - Vídeos do YOUTUBE | meusvideosfavoritosflashback